For CEOs, C-suite, Directors and Leaders throughout the organisation. A trusted coaching relationship is key to realising success from Coaching. Innoxy is most frequently engaged in Executive Coaching sessions and programmes in the following ways:
- To support Executives facing significant challenge, leading organisational sea change and personal transition
- Coaching for conflict management and difficult conversations
- A safe environment for thinking through organisational or strategic matters
- Facilitating an upward transition and career progression
- Developing capabilities of high potential managers
- Building awareness and building deeper insight for behavioural change, resilience and resourcefulness
- Enhancing the interactions of leadership teams
- Executives taking steps to further their skills in becoming a good coach and developing a coaching style
- Thinking partnership sessions. Sessions using the Thinking Environment to work through limiting assumptions
- Building confidence and self-belief outside of the leader’s primary area of technical expertise
Executive coaching is a space where Executives can have reflective conversations about their work and work through their thinking and their approaches.
Coaching sessions and programmes vary in length and frequency to meet the needs of the client. We work flexibly around the timings of meetings to meet the demands of your business and your people.
Assessment tools as an option
For Executive coaching the coach can use psychological profiling to help the client make sense of their situation. We also use a range of psychometric tools for starting development and for building deeper insight. The core tools we use are 16pf, MBTI step I, TKI and then FIRO-B and MBTI step II for gaining deeper self awareness and insight of self and others.
All of the psychometric tools can be used for self awareness and development in the 1:1 coaching environment, building relationships with colleagues and or for team development and coaching. These coaching aids can also provide cross cultural platforms for multicultural teams and groups.
Psychometric tools and profiling tools for traits and preferences can also be used at different times as part of organisational coaching processes to attract, to select candidates, to develop self and relationships, to build personal and organisational capability and to retain people in your business. Innoxy’s consultancy and coaching approach combine to deliver improved business performance.