For leaders and high potentials who want to increase self knowledge and build deeper insight to develop new skills to mature as a trans- formational leader
Learning and development areas – leadership coaching
- A range of psychological and integrated tools and models to increase and be aware of conscious and unconscious emotions
- MBTI Step I and II, TKI and FIRO-B for understanding self, others and group dynamics
- Realising change through constructing change patterns and programmes, leadership styles and presence, building personal resilience
Personal and organisational outcomes
What will I get out of it?
- Increased knowledge and self-awareness. Insights into how you express your behaviours and how your are right now
- Establish your personal model of effective change
- Clarify your own identity as a leader and become confident in your authenticity
- Develop strategies for building personal resilience for you and your people
- Realise the power and potential of your creative mind and explore and exploit new futures
What will my organisation get out of it?
- Improved leadership performance of leaders in groups and the
- Increased capability and maturity in the organisation for challenging times
- Breadth of base for a coaching culture
- Encouraged and enhanced innovation and creativity
- Increased consciousness, well-being and effectiveness for a more sustainable organisation
Cost of the leadership coaching programme:
This programme is a remote coaching programme and takes place using video-call or telephone conferencing. It consists of an
introductory session and 6 further coaching sessions and final session for clarifying and setting onward progress. The cost of the remote leadership development programme is £840.00 (inc VAT and online tools).